Enjoy the sunshine on the Dolomites (2 guests, half board) and get a 10% discount.
Activities for families
South Tyrol is an ideal family holiday destination with 300 sunny days per year. The agreeable Mediterranean weather is perfect for outdoor activities from spring to winter, while at the same time this northernmost province of Italy combines Alpine sociability with warmth. Back at the hotel, adults and children can enjoy our games room's baby-foot and ping pong table together. You can also take a dip in our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool (discover more here).
In winter, we recommend the following nearby activities:
- Toboggan run at the Rasciesa: the fun ride is 6 km long!
- Winter walking and hiking: explore forests under their blanket of snow...and you might get to see a squirrel, deer or a fox.
- Skiing class in Vals: learning the A, B, C of skiing, only 15 minutes away from the hotel. Also, you can leave your boots dry overnight in the hotel's ski storage area.
In summer, the entire family can enjoy these activities nearby the Mineralienhotel:
- Exploring high plateaus: high plateaus are a fun destination to
- Themed walking trails: South Tyrol counts more than 13,000 kilometres of natural, well-marked walking and hiking trails. Many are themed (Sculpture walk trail, Castle walk, Chestnut experience trail...)
- Horseback riding: enjoy relaxed cross-country rides in a unique mountain landscape.
We will be happy to advise you of the many outdoor activities in the surrounding area. You can discover more winter activities here, and ideas to enjoy a summery day outdoors here. Children under 1 year of age are welcome to Mineralienhotel free of charge. Children under 3 get a 50% discount and those under 12 get a 20% discount. You can check all our prices and request availability on this link.