A South Tyrolean culinary experience
Situated in the heart of South Tyrol, Mineralienhotel offers a typical South Tyrolean cuisine with the modern Italian style. Freshness and sustainability being the cornerstones of our cuisine, we take great care in sourcing our ingredients from local producers and mirror both season and regional character.
Selected wines from renowned wineries across South Tyrol and Italy show our passion for the contemporary wine culture. The large variety of localities and micro-climates produce an unrivaled spectrum of red and white wines. We invite you to explore some of the products of this 3,000 year old wine culture in South Tyrol.
We offer the following, exclusively for our guests:
- a daily breakfast buffet with additional a la carte dishes upon request,
- a four course dinner with a choice of starters and main courses,
- a salad and cold starters buffet with 30 different varieties every evening,
- a weekly South Tyrolean evening with traditional cuisine and live music,
- selected wines from renowned wineries across South Tyrol and Italy,
- a hotel bar and piano lounge exclusively for our guests.
Markus and his team provide all the catering in the hotel, so from your breakfast to your afternoon snack, you can be assured of the highest quality cooking, using the freshest local produce and homegrown spices. We can also recommend you nearby restaurants, and tell you at which ski lift to stop during your skiing day-out to find the best restaurants on the slopes. In the relatively small South Tyrolean province, there are 23 Michelin stars across 20 restaurants: this is the highest density of Michelin stars in Italy. You can read more about our favourite restaurants nearby the hotel by clicking on this link.
"In the relatively small South Tyrolean province, there are 23 Michelin stars across 20 restaurants: this is the highest density of Michelin stars in Italy."