How to reach us: location and directions
The Mineralienhotel offers a unique holiday experience right at the heart of South Tyrol. The hotel is located on a high plateau right above Brixen (10 minutes drive), offering easy access to all major touristic destinations in the region. You can read more about the activities around the hotel by clicking on this link, and get a first look into what a holiday with us entails.
How to reach us:
- Take the A22 motorway exit Pustertal.
- Straight after the toll station, signs direct you to Natz.
- The Mineralienhotel may be reached in 4km/5mins from the motorway exit.
- We offer free underground parking on site.
By public transport
- The closest train station is the Station Brixen/Bressanone.
- Straight outside the train station, a bus frequents on an hourly basis to Natz.
- The bus stop Natz (assembly hall) is only 100 meters from the Mineralienhotel.
- For flights from Rome, South Tyrol may be reached via the airport Bozen/Bolzano, which lies 50km/40mins from the Mineralienhotel .
- Flights from other origins reach South Tyrol through the airport Innsbruck, which lies at 80km/60mins distance.
T: +39 0472 415044
F: +39 0472 415607