Golden autumn in the unique mineral hotel
A healthy portion of time out ...
in autumn you will experience the best of summer and winter!
Enjoy walks and hikes among colourful and golden trees.
Here are 5 nearby autumn activities we recommend:
- Relaxing on a plateau: enjoy the fresh air and sunshine on top of the world.
- Mountain hiking and walking: discover the unique natural landscape in the Dolomites and enjoy the alpine cottage's food. South Tyrol counts more than 13,000 kilometres of natural, well-marked walking and hiking trails.
- Mountain biking: South Tyrol counts more than 4,600 kilometres of cycle trails.
- Alpine climbing: for all ages, both beginners and professionals.
- Nordic Walking: a good alternative to jogging, the strain on the musculoskeletal system comparatively reduced by 30 % - yet still burning 400 calories per hour. Natz is a particularly good destination for Nordic Walking, with many trails starting directly from the hotel. Read more about it here.