Here are 5 nearby summer activities we recommend:
- Relaxing on a plateau: enjoy the fresh air and sunshine on top of the world.
- Mountain hiking and walking: discover the unique natural landscape in the Dolomites and enjoy the alpine cottage's food. South Tyrol counts more than 13,000 kilometres of natural, well-marked walking and hiking trails.
- Mountain biking: South Tyrol counts more than 4,600 kilometres of cycle trails.
- Alpine climbing: for all ages, both beginners and professionals.
- Nordic Walking: a good alternative to jogging, the strain on the musculoskeletal system comparatively reduced by 30 % - yet still burning 400 calories per hour. Natz is a particularly good destination for Nordic Walking, with many trails starting directly from the hotel. Read more about it here.
We will be happy to advise you of the many summer sports' destinations in the surrounding area. You can discover more summer activities to do as a family (horseback riding, themed walking trails, exploring high plateaus...) by clicking on this link.