Enjoy the sunshine on the Dolomites (2 guests, half board) and get a 10% discount.
Gourmet restaurants and fine dining near the hotel
In the relatively small South Tyrolean province, there are 23 Michelin stars across 20 restaurants: this is the highest density of Michelin stars in Italy.
Beyond the Michelin starred restaurants, South Tyrol counts many passionate and talented chefs. Here are six dining experiences we love and recommend:
- Restaurant Steinraffler (10 minutes drive) is a South Tyrolean steak restaurant, also serving homemade wine and great carpaccios. More info here.
- Restaurant Finsterwirt (20 minutes drive) whose origins date back to the year 1500, offers traditional South Tyrolean meals with a twist. More info here.
- Ansitz Straßhof (15 minutes drive) is a fusion between Sardanian and South tyrolean cuisine.
- Restaurant La Passion * (20 minutes drive) offers a gourmet cuisine (Jeunes Restaurateurs d'Europe) with a personal touch in a cosy 'Stube' with 4 tables. More info here.
- Restaurant Jasmin ** (25 minutes drive) offers an experimental style cuisine for 5 tables, prepared by the youngest 2* Michelin chef in South Tyrol. More info here.
- Restaurant Pretzhof (40 minutes drive) for the adventurous food enthusiasts; a very remote mountain farm serving as much home grown products as possible - and hosting one of the largest Sassicaia cellars in the region. More info here.
We will be happy to recommend you many more restaurants in the surrounding area. We can also recommend you at which ski lift to stop during your skiing day-out to find the best cottages on the slopes. You can read more about the activities surrounding the hotel by clicking on this link. You can also read more about the Mineralienhotel's food philosophy here.