The swimming area is equipped with:
- mood lighting themed with lamps made with Amethysts,
- indoor swimming pool for you to enjoy anytime during your stay with us,
- our pool also consists of a leisure area which is a fantastic area to relax in or splash about in with the kids,
- a whirlpool to improve blood circulation and sore muscle, as well as joint relief.
- mountain view and direct access to our gardens with sun-loungers.
Discover a charming rustic atmosphere, complimented by mood lighting which helps you to unwind on our heated benches made out of Serpentine stone (sourced from the neighbouring mountain valley) and on heated waterbeds in their dedicated relaxation room. Our Minerals Saunas are a truly unique experience exclusively for our guests to enjoy at anytime of the day (or night).
Our sauna area is equipped with:
- Amethyst steam room (for improved blood circulation), where you can sit inside a 850 kg amethyst druse,
- Rock crystals bio-sauna (for a gentler sauna experience), to enjoy an optimal combination between temperature and humidity,
- Salt sauna (to calm allergies, asthma and skin irritations), with a melting Himalayan salt crystal,
- Smoky crystal Finnish sauna (to eliminate fatigue and muscle pain), with a Dolomite stone ceiling,
- Relaxation room with heated waterbeds and wooden decorations renovated from a 150 years old thermal bath.
Not only does taking a dip in our swimming pool and using our whirlpool provide immediate stress relief, they may also help you sleep better. Find out more about our mineral-themed rooms by clicking on this link.
During this time we offer a wine tasting with cellar tour at the Mineralienhotel.