Enjoy the sunshine on the Dolomites (2 guests, half board) and get a 10% discount.
Snowshoe hiking and mountain cottages
A winter holiday in South Tyrol offers great choice of world-class ski resorts, great ski accommodation, breathtaking views and fantastic après ski activities. Hit the slopes or head to the ski school for a terrific day of skiing and return to the mineral saunas to relax those weary muscles.
The Mineralhotel is a paradise for skiers and snowboarders. Ski Safaris across the Alps and the Dolomites are particularly popular. In less than an one hour drive, you can reach 11 skiing areas. Above the clouds at the main chain of the alps, or through rutted rocks in the Dolomites. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, a big variety of skiing areas and fun mountain cottages.
Here are 6 nearby winter activities we recommend:
- Skiing safaris: 11 different skiing stations are accessible under an hour drive.
- Snowshoeing: fun winter recreation to explore nature.
- Snowboarding in funparks: for the adrenaline rush!
- Cross-country skiing: active sport for endurance and discovering nature.
- Mountain cottages: what the 19th hole is to golfers, is après-ski to skiers and snowboarders.
- Biathlon at Antholz: where the annual World Competition takes place, less than an hour drive from Mineralienhotel Natznerhof.
We will be happy to advise you of the many winter sports' destinations in the surrounding area. You can discover more winter activities to do as a family (toboggan run, snow hiking, skiing schools...) by clicking on this link. For you to fully enjoy Skiing Safaris around the Mineralienhotel, our residence is equipped with a ski storage area with a heated boot storage rack to dry your boots out overnight.