Ski Safaris across the Alps and the Dolomites are particularly popular. In less than a one hour drive, you can reach 11 skiing areas. Above the clouds at the main chain of the Alps, or through rutted rocks in the Dolomites. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views, a big variety of skiing areas and fun mountain cottages.
Here are 6 nearby winter activities we recommend:
- Skiing safaris: 11 different skiing stations are accessible under an hour drive.
- Snowshoeing: fun winter recreation to explore nature.
- Snowboarding in fun parks: for the adrenaline rush!
- Cross-country skiing: active sport for endurance and discovering nature.
- Mountain cottages: what the 19th hole is to golfers, is après-ski to skiers and snowboarders.
- Biathlon at Antholz: where the annual World Competition takes place, less than an hour drive from Mineralienhotel.
We will be happy to advise you of the many winter sports' destinations in the surrounding area. You can discover more winter activities to do as a family (toboggan run, snow hiking, skiing schools...) by clicking on this link. For you to fully enjoy Skiing Safaris around the Mineralienhotel, our residence is equipped with a ski storage area with a heated boot storage rack to dry your boots out overnight.
credits photography: Snowshoe: Allan Harris, Snowshoe: Jennifer C. , Snowboarding: Roberto Ventre, Biathlon: Ludovic Peron.
A healthy portion of time out ...
in autumn you will experience the best of summer and winter!
Enjoy walks and hikes among colourful and golden trees.